MK-V Group, MK-V USA llc, Europe Ltd, ASIA Ltd.
CONDITIONS OF GUARANTEE
This Guarantee is in addition to invoice terms and conditions and does not in any way affect any statutory or
other rights of consumer purchasers.
If within the guarantee period the equipment proves to be defective by reason of
faulty design, workmanship or materials, MK-V undertakes to repair or replace
the faulty unit (or any part thereof) free of charge subject to the following
1. The guarantee period is 12 months from original dispatch of the unit.
2. The equipment shall have been used in accordance with MK-V operating
instructions and the technical and/or safety standards in the country where this
equipment is being used.
3. On noticing a suspected fault the owner should first call MK-V to discuss the
problem. It may be possible to diagnose the fault over the telephone. If it is not,
then the owner will be advised of the next step to take, which will either be;
i. The local dealer will repair the unit
ii. The purchaser may be required to return the unit directly to MK-V
4. In each case the customer will be responsible for all carriage charges and
5. This warranty only applies to faults caused due to normal usage. It does not
apply to damage or failures that occur due to improper handling,
Any Modifications to the system, misuse, incorrect external wiring,
neglect or transportation.
6. The warranty is void if the outer covers are removed by a technician not
authorized by MK-V.
7. This guarantee provides solely for the repair or replacement of defective
equipment or parts thereof and no other remedy, including, but not limited to,
incidental or consequential damages or loss of any nature shall be available to
8. This guarantee shall not apply to bulbs, batteries and any other items of limited