One On One Personal Workshops
I am very happy to be able to offer this unique personal workshop.
Usually it is just 1 or 2 days and we cover ALL areas of ‘Steadicam’ Operating.
And we also offer a One on One AR workshop as well.
This works very well with Everyone’s schedules..
MAIN WORKSHOP DETAILS
The first two days cover the introductory aspects including:
- Theory of how Steadicam™ works
- Basic set up of the system
- Basic Operating Techniques
Suitable for anyone with no Steadicam™ experience
The next two days cover the advanced aspects including:
- Hard Mount on Rickshaw and ATV Quad Bike
- Practicality of use on Handsfree Transporter
- Understanding a crane Step on and off
- Using Gyros to stabilise the sled further
Suitable for anyone who has used Steadicam™ quite regularly
There are a variety of “Steadicam™” systems used on the training course, these include the entire MK-V range, Steadicam™ Master and Flyer systems and Old favorites like the EFP and MK3a.
We always aim to have one system per student – ensuring everyone has the best chance of learning.
The workshop is held over four days, two days introductory and two days advanced – these are available separately or as all four days, please get in touch for further information.